Single Spring Seals are single helical coil spring, bi-directional seal developed for usage where media is dirty and clogging type. Internally mounted seal, therefore suitable for wide-spread applications. Torque is transmitted by drive lugs from drive collar to spring holder and seal rings. All components are held together by snap ring which helps in easier installation and removal.
- Process Industries, Oil Refinery, Pharmaceutical, Solvents, Paper & Pulp Industries etc.
- Tungsten Carbide, Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Ceramic, Special Cast.
- S.S 304, S.S 316, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C.
- Viton, TTV, FKM, NBR, EPR, PTFE.
- Pressure: 12 bar
- Temperature : -20C to 140C
- Speed : 10 m/s